In light of the recent increase in cases, as a membership we need to remain vigilant and keep up with all health protocols in order to help control the spread of COVID.
- Everyone is reminded to screen for symptoms of COVID-19. Common symptoms include: fever and chills, cough, shortness of breath, decreased sense of smell or taste, muscle aches and joint pain (for adults), extreme tiredness (for adults) and nausea, vomiting & diarrhea (for children and youth).
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 meters from other participants and spectators as much as possible.
- Wear masks indoors at all times outside of players participating during games. This includes changerooms, viewing areas, and other common areas.
- Players should consider coming to the arena mostly dressed to limit the time spent getting ready.
- Only one parent/guardian should accompany each player to the arena.
- Only players and team staff should be in the change room, and following the two-deep rule. Parents who need to assist players with skates must do so outside of the changerooms.
- If someone is displaying symptoms of COVID-19 immediately send them home to self-isolate and get tested.
Please Note: If someone tests positive for COVID, they will be contacted by Peel Public Health to gather information for contact tracing. The individual is to self-isolate for 10 days. Close contacts (as determined by Peel Public Health) must self-isolate and get tested unless they are fully vaccinated.
Thank you all for your continued efforts.