Welcome to Brampton Hockey!
Brampton Hockey Inc... An Introduction
Brampton Hockey Inc. is one of Ontario’s largest single community based non-profit hockey organizations with a membership of approximately 2000 participants.
- Brampton Hockey Inc. is a member in good standing with the governing bodies of hockey for youth - Ontario Minor Hockey Association (OMHA), the Ontario Hockey Federation (OHF) and Hockey Canada.
- Brampton Hockey Inc. was created by the amalgamation of two long standing minor hockey organizations within the City of Brampton, the Brampton Minor Hockey Association and the Chinguacousy Minor Hockey Association.
- Brampton Hockey Inc. provides programs for the youth of Brampton that begin with 4 year olds in our Initiation program followed by our Recreational League Hockey Program which begins at U8 and continues to U21.
- Brampton Hockey Inc. Representative team program consists of teams at the “AA”, “A” levels from U10 to U18 and where the number of participants warrant, Additional Entry "MD" teams.
- Brampton Hockey Inc. also provides programs and clinics to assist its players, coaches and trainers in their development. Hockey Canada Coaches, Trainers Clinics, Respect in Sport and Gender Identity & Expression courses are offered either online or in-class to provide coaches and trainers with the necessary certification to meet the requirements of the Ontario Minor Hockey Association.
- Brampton Hockey Inc. Hockey Development offers development programs for its participants. Programs are offered for Initiation participants all the way to MD and Rep players. Programs such as skills, power skating, puck control and offensive defence have been offered. The Brampton Hockey goalie school program – Recreational/MD – is a key component of providing young goaltenders with an opportunity to learn and practice the skills of their position.
To promote, encourage, and develop each player, coach and volunteer within our Association, while teaching the concepts of sportsmanship, fair play and respect.
Brampton Hockey Inc. Mission Statement
Players, Coaches, Officers, Volunteers and Parents
Brampton Hockey Inc. Code of Ethics
- Treat everyone fairly within the context of his or her activity, regardless of gender, place or origin, colour, sexual orientation, religion, political belief or economic status.
- Show respect for everyone. Provide constructive comments and criticism at the performance rather than the person.
- Consistently display high personal standards and project a favourable image to Hockey.
Brampton Hockey is not-for-profit, volunteer-based organization Without the support and involvement of the community, minor hockey in Brampton would not exist. We need you!
It's okay that you have a busy life...most of us do. So the more who contribute, the less we will each need to do. If you have even a few hours a season to help your team, league or overall association but don't know what you can do, please contact us and tell us about your strengths and interests are and we can match you with a suitable role.