The NCCP Development 1 Clinic is designed for coaches working with players engaged in the competitive levels of hockey. Learn to motivate and lead your athletes as they move into a competitive environment. Build age-appropriate and competition specific practice plans while you give your players a solid understanding of the skills and strategies they will need to compete. You will also learn to analyze your players’ abilities to ensure that they’re equipped, both mentally and physically, for a more intense level of play.
Upon completing this clinic you will be trained to:
- Plan and design a practice session;
- Analyze your athletes’ performance;
- Develop skill-specific programs;
- Coach a competition-oriented practice;
- Coach in a competitive situation.
Full details, check www.omha.net