REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING MEMBERS
Welcome back! How can we help?
Registration can be completed through your existing Hockey Canada account via their e-registration system.
If you need assistance or are unsure how to proceed at any stage, reference these Registration Tutorials:
- Registration for an existing participant CLICK HERE
- Registration for two existing participants CLICK HERE
Having trouble logging in? Maybe some of these tips will assist:
- Your login account is your email address.
- Many parents have multiple email accounts. Please try all email addresses you may have had in the previous year before setting up a new account.
- If your email address has changed, login using last year’s email address. Once you’ve logged in you can update your email address under “My Account”.
- Forgot your password? Enter your login address and then click on “Forgot your password”. Your password will be
emailed to the email address that you used to login.
- If your child played registered ice hockey in any prior season, he/she is in the Hockey Canada system.
- If your child’s name is not found, please try a number of variations, as your input must be an exact match to the Hockey Canada record.
- Common types of errors:
- Name variations: Michael vs. Mike; middle Name used instead of legal first name (and vice versa); D’Agostino vs. Dagostino; McGregor vs. Mc Gregor; a nickname has been included such as John Paul (JP)
- Birth date errors: Month and Day could be interchanged if your child’s birthday is in the first 12 days of the month. Try switching the month and day (ie: 03/08/2010 and 08/03/2010) as we would not necessarily have detected this error at our end. Please contact [email protected] to correct this error after you have completed your registration.
- Incorrect birth year: If the birth year is incorrect and you find it by trial and error, do not register your child as doing so will register them for the wrong division. Please contact [email protected] immediately to have it corrected PRIOR TO REGISTERING. We will forward the change request to the OMHA for adjustment, and will contact you, when the change has been made.
If after trying the above, you are still unsuccessful, please contact [email protected] and we will attempt to
determine the cause of the error.
- Some Hockey Canada Registration System users have experienced a lock out error during the online payment portion, if:
- the user takes too long entering their credit card information, or if
- the user hits cancel instead of submit.
In these cases, please wait one hour for the system to reset and try again.